One of the joys of still being in school is the ability to sit around all day during my much needed breaks and watch movies all day long. I recently invested in Netflix to make this hobby a little bit cheaper, and I must say so far I am quite a plan. Back to back today I watched the timeless My Best Friend's Wedding and the always lovely Patrick Dempsey in Made of Honor. While I love both movies, my over-curious, and always questioning, mind pondered: Is it normal to wait until you've already lost someone to let them know how you feel? Why is it that in every friendly relationship we have where we feel, or wish, that it could be more do we not voice our feeling? Is it because of the fear of rejection, or losing a close friend? But that leads me to another question, is it better to admire a friend from afar, in pain, and longing for them to be ours, or risk the friendship in hopes of something better? Like both Patrick Dempsey and Julia Roberts I've waited until it was too late to share my feelings with more than one of my close friends. Is years later too late to share my secret crush? I think not. And in the words of some country song I heard sometime, Pain hurts, but only for a minute. I'll keep you updated on how it goes. I'm not giving up. Peace and Love
Sensible Sophie
Day 3 Challenge : Tell someone out of the ordinary how you feel about them, I love you always goes a far way.


No comments:
Post a Comment