Sensible Sophie
Friday, January 1, 2010
Beginnings
Do you ever wish you could see the future? I'm sure everyone at one time or another has like me wanted to know if walking away was the right choice. Last night, at the end of 2009, I walked away. However, unlike the other times I've walked away, this walk out wasn't about a material object. This walking away hurt much more than when I walked away from the gorgeous, BCBG black ankle boots with gold studs. Surprisingly, I asked myself the same questions when walking away from both. Am I going to regret this? Will I need this later in life? What price will this cost me? I walked away from a man that loves me more and is also the man I love to try and make it on my own. Is the need for independence inside every woman? Is the suspense of the unknown the joy of life? So here is my beginning, heres to making it on my own. Who knows what will come in this year. Regardless, I have my health, my family, and I'm soon to find my happiness. Peace and Love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment